Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Again, no time

Sorry, I still don't have time to write much. Easter was indeed wonderful and this week has been full of thought, work and a healthy dose of relaxation! I have just finished my Pastoral Assistant application for next fall and I registered for classes. For those who care: New Testament Studies: Paul; Colloquium: Cities; Colloquium: Sex, Death, and Politics Reading Genesis Philosophically (that needed the whole title); Speech; Interpersonal Relationship Skills; Biblical Theology of Peace and Justice; hopefully Chamber Singers; and guitar lessons.

Life is good here! Thanks for all those that wrote comments and for the emails and facebook stuff. I'm sad to have missed the reunion of friends in Corning over Easter, but Darrel gave out extra hugs so that helps a bit. We have a NCAA bracket battle going on over here too, so I am connected home in that way! We even get ESPN here at Afikim, so we did get to watch some games! Ok, no more time. I'm done.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are at EMU - getting ready for next semester and watching NCAA, just like Darrel.
    Almost every time I'm with church people, someone asks about how you are doing or comments on your blog. There are more people reading it than write!!
    Last weekend was the first time ever that Darrel was home without any siblings. That was nice. But we all missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those sound like some interesting classes you'll be having!
    i can only imagine the sunday school discussions that those classes might lead to . . .
    :)

    exactly one month from today is my graduation. and that means you'll be back in less than a month! wow! this semester has gone pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short blogs are good -- we get surprised by their frequency!

    What's a kibbutz like? Is it a communal farm, with everybody having a common treasury?

    We're getting another snow storm: it's now a mix of rain-snow, and supposedly will turn to snow after midnight and leave 4-8 inches by noon. March is going out like a lion. But we'll roll out the nice weather when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me to get my PA application in. I hope they'll accept it a little late. This week has been horribly busy, but I started a game of Diplomacy with 6 other guys. We are doing one turn each day and hopefully we will be done by the end of the semester. (I probably wont last another week.)I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hey, you're taking guitar lessons next fall! that's sweet! i don't know why that didn't register before, either the first time i read this or one of the many times since when i've been checking to see if you've updated . . . but i noticed now, and i'm excited! :D good for you, brother!

    ReplyDelete